Hi Blog World, I’m still here, and still cooking (a baby) 🙂 I guess I have tons to catch you up on! Here are some random catch-up blurbs:
- I’m 27 weeks pregnant (as of yesterday) Some phone apps tell you that the 27th week marks the beginning of the third trimester, other apps tell you that the 28th week is the third, so i’m either there, or almost there.
- I haven’t had any bad symptoms this whole entire pregnancy! (knock on wood) I feel super blessed that this pregnancy has been such a breeze (compared to conceiving)
- I found out I am having a Boy and boy is he one active little fella. He twirls, moves, and flips around all day in my belly. (even as I type)
- Just yesterday was the first time I felt him doing hiccups. I’ve heard of this from other preggo ladies who are a bit ahead of me, but finally felt it on my own yesterday during a meeting at work! It feels like a steady rhythmic pulse that lasted for about 5 minutes.
- Last month I came back from a baby moon from the Caribbean, and had a wonderful time with the hubby. Then I came back and had a bit of vacation blues, thinking our vacations will be so different (i know, in a good way!) from now on!
- I’m going to be moving next month, to a little bit more spacious place, and have been focusing on the move. Therefore I haven’t done anything for the baby! I think i’m starting to feel a little nervous and feel like I want to be nesting….
- I’m a little low on iron so I started taking an iron supplement a few days ago.
- I passed my Glucose Test – that wasn’t fun. waiting around for 3 hours in the waiting room, and getting 3 blood draws is no fun.
- I dont feel like I have any specific cravings, but if you ask Mr. Truffles, he’d probably say I have been wanting to eat a lot of pizza and icecream. Pizza I liked before but I think I may like extra these days, and ice-cream I’ve never really liked but feel like eating it once in a while.
- I’ve been having some tailbone pain, I think its caused by my growing uterus and the pressure of it all, and the fact that I sit in front of the computer most of my work day….
- I also get random bloody noses, but I hear that’s common during pregnancy.
Other than that I can’t think of anything that’s really been going on. Hence the lack of updates. I need to get back into blogging. I’ve been so lazy! I’m excited to read about how everyone else is doing….