It’s day 3 after my 5 day transfer, and I’m on the emo bus. Well, I think it’s as good as it can be considering the capacity in which I can really get emo sometimes, but still… I am. In the last three days I’ve gone from feeling so beyond thankful to my husband for taking care of me, and then dong the ugly cry about feeling fat, and ugly and pimply… all probably within the same hour.
Symptoms-wise I can’t tell what I’m feeling because the monstrous progesterone pills I vaginally insert (gross – but still thankful it’s not the PIO shots). But if I can sum it up into words I feel:
- tired – i cannot stay awake past 10:30 even if i try.
- have hot flashes – most especially shortly after a dose of progesterone
- cramps – this one is tricky cause even when i feel cramps, i’m thinking ‘is this a cramp?’
- gas – yesterday was the most gaseous I’ve been in a while
- moody – emo bus
- hungry – i had a starbucks oatmeal today at 8am. then at 10am, i had to have my emergency oatmeal i keep at my desk cause i was starving
I don’t feel like I’m feeling much, despite my little list here. Is it normal not to feel anything and still get a BFP? I have my beta on the 15th, but don’t know if I can hold off testing before hand. If egg retrieval was considered ovulation day, I would be on Day 9 right now. Still early I suppose. Mr. Truffle and I are going to go away for the weekend (somewhere driveable) to try to distract and relax. I really hope I’m pregnant. I don’t know how I will deal with it if I’m not 😦 I’m already scared. this wait sucks.